Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Garden Shed ~ NOW OPEN!



*Grand Opening Celebration ~ June 30 to July 14*
Please visit The Garden Shed ~ a fresh, soft and flowery corner of etsy where you’ll find my original garden and nature inspired photography, notecards and on occasion, a few vintage garden collectibles! I hope you'll wander in on occasion and enjoy my garden...
*~*~*~*~*Opening Specials*~*~*~*~*
* Free
4x6 photograph (choose your photo from any shop listing!) for each customer between June 29 and July 14! Just let me know your choice, by title, in the notes to seller box at time of purchase. I’ll confirm your selection with a follow up note!
* Free shipping on second (third, etc) items until July 14th…savings will be refunded to your paypal account.
...and a big thank you to you sweet things who have been so encouraging over the past couple of weeks as I prepared to open the shop! It' s been much appreciated!
karon ♥

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, your photos are gorgeous! I also love the Shed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I saw your store and thought it was so cute. I wanted to invite you to a forum I'm on called The Dressing Room. www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    Its for WAHM's, blog owners, crafters, photographers, and more. Basically anything to make us females pretty up our life and what we're interested in. We'd love to offer you free advertising for your business as well! (we're new so this is only a limited time deal)

    Come join us. There is never a dull moment there.

    www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    ~Meghan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations karon .. the shop looks wonderful as I knew it would! It will be an exciting adventure for you and also for us, your followers :)

    hugs, Kerrin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all...it is an adventure and I'm excited to give it a try! your kind comments mean alot to me! karon

    ReplyDelete