Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday Wonders ~ Awaken Journaling

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~ Wordworth
.....
I journal...most days. I'm always on the lookout for gorgeous journals ~ for me, part of the pleasure of writing is the experience of the perfect journal - the color, paper, binding, cover... Awaken Journaling on Etsy, captured my heart with this quote, beautifully written in their shop banner and with their vibrantly colored, handmade journals made with beautiful recycled leather (can't you just feel the soft texture?) and lovely papers. I can feel that special pen in my hand, the texture of the paper, the blank space ready for thoughts, dreams, inspirations...where would you find a more perfect and personal gift?
Step into Awaken Journaling and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment