Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday morning...




...this morning dawned lovely and bright. As soon as it warms up a bit, I'm heading outside to FINALLY clean up the garden. I admit, it's not my favorite 'garden chore', but all the cutting back is so much more difficult in the spring when there is new growth that must be carefully protected. Maybe I'll leave the dried hydrangea flowers to catch the snow when it falls-- they grow by the garden shed which looks so cosy in the winter with the flower box filled with pine boughs, twinkly lights and a dusting of white. I think I'll collect some boughs today as a reward for all my work in the garden and maybe take some before and after photos to motivate myself...heheheheehe...yup, it's myself I'm trying to motivate! I'll be back-- enjoy your day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment