Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Bit of Gardening, in Spite of the Rain!

 ...well, I've been dashing between the raindrops this week trying to get a few of my planters filled.  It's been raining practically non-stop for over a week!! On the positive side, no sunburns and no extra watering required!  I have a great collection of tin planters I've gathered over the last 10 years or so -- they are dented and kinda rusty in places but I Love their weathered personalities.  My flower color selection this year includes lots of orange and peach, white, green and a pop or two of pink.  I have three or four more tins to plant but these add a much needed bit of color this week. Here are a few shots of the front door and porches, the flower boxes on the garage and my favorite gerbera daisies -- fingers crossed for a ray or two of sunshine SOON!




No comments:

Post a Comment